Sunday, May 5, 2013

Dining Room Plate Wall.

First post of May & it's Cinco De Mayo!
Plates plates plates! 
For the past few months I have been keeping my eyes peeled, thrift store after thrift store, for an eclectic collection of plates. With no set in stone plans or ideas what exactly I was looking for, I set out with a general idea. I soon found myself loving the ornate blues and rustic reddish/brown tones of some of the plates I was coming across. 

The dining room is still a work in progress, that is a given, but with a new GIANT dining table, chairs & now my 'did it myself' plate wall, it is beginning to look like a room that I would love to host family dinners in every night! This is how it turned out! 









I will be keeping you updated on the progress being made in this room but Not to shabby for now! I'm beyond in love! I can't wait to get a dinette table for underneath! 
What do you think of my Plate Wall?

Hope everyone had a beautiful weekend, take this last day & do something crafty, while enjoying a margarita! ;) Happy Cinco De Mayo!
Back to the garage, so many projects in the works!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! Comment away!!