Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Quirky Fathers Day Typography Prints

First morning back on the grind..
 & heres a little peak into one of many projects I have in the works today! 

Fathers day! Sunday, June 16th, 2013..
It's creeping up! What do you have planned for your fathers? Childrens fathers? Grandfathers? 

Mister Bennett & I are in full swing, trying to make his Daddys first fathers day as special as we possibly can! We have so many projects planned & so many surprises up our sleeves, which we will of course share with you guys as they come together. 
(I have the hubs blocked from this post ;))

Today we begin the planning ,with these typography prints I am putting together at the moment. 
I am diligently at work this morning, while B naps, putting these homemade fathers day prints together, so I can get them out to the printers. 
I plan on displaying them at our fathers day breakfast! 


I think they will add a nice personal, quirky touch to the day!

Now, I 'mustache' you a question.... ;)
 What do you think of my custom made fathers day typography prints?





My son is obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so I know my husband will get a kick out of that one!!

I will soon share with you what else this fathers day has in store!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! Comment away!!