Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer Blog Revamp

Did you notice something different when entering the PBAJ zone today?
New season equals a whole new revived look for PBAJ Blog.
Oh boy, and was it beyond long over due!  

I wish I would've done a before & after pic of the Blog, as I do for every other project. 
If you don't remember what it looked like before.. it was black & white, plain text, no logo, blah blah blah, just a bore.

With a few minor tweaks & changes, I think the blog has a fresh new & much improved look. 

I am living for those antlers right now & love, love,
Loving the color scheme!! A few of my fave colors for summer! 
Simple, yet beautiful. 

On another note, whats new? I have been in the garage hard at work all week. So many new treats I want to share! Just waiting for some paint to dry & then this blog is going into over load tomorrow! You're not going to want to miss it! 
Also, a possible upcoming collaboration with a fellow blogger has got me excited beyond belief! So many new projects in the works for PBAJ!

Short but sweet post tonight. 

Leaving you wanting more more!

Until tomorrow my little blogger buddies ;) 

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think! Comment away!!